"VirtueCom has developed a technology path that moves businesses of all sizes toward more sustainable, cloud-based technologies"
VirtueCloud exists to bring your company’s technology infrastructure to a sustainable model, enabling access and integration from the most diversified cross-section devices. As a crucial part of your business’s continuity planning, VirtueCloud offers a single, secure point of entry for your IT environment. To protect your business operations from disruptive events, VirtueCloud is hosted in a secure environment, available 24/7/365 from a wide variety of end user devices.
Our Data Center
There are numerous advantages for having your critical infrastructure located in our Data Center, including but not limited to the following:
Our Data Center has not experienced a customer-affecting power outage, ever.
- Our Managed Internet Access provides redundant diverse paths to multiple carriers and has 100% service availability SLA.
- Our entire facility is engineered to withstand natural disasters and catastrophic events.
- 24x7x365 Operations conducted with process discipline and procedural compliance; controlling, mitigating, or eliminating slow response time and errors.
- Industry leading Service Level Agreements(SLAs) including:
- 100% Power Delivery and Availability
- 100% HVAC and Environmental Control and Availability
- 100% Managed Internet Access Availability
- Guaranteed Technical Response Times
- Guaranteed Multi-layered Physical Security and Customer Secured Access 7x24x365
The Benefits of VirtueCloud
VirtueCom has developed a technology path that moves businesses of all sizes toward more sustainable, cloud-based technologies. We combine all of the products and services of your IT infrastructure into a single consolidated, virtualized package with enterprise class functionality. This maximizes productivity, lowers energy consumption, and significantly decreases your long-term technology costs. Some of the benefits from this solution are as follows:
- Significantly reduces the need for a large in-house IT department and can eliminate it altogether
- Reduces local IT management and workstation maintenance by up to 95%.
- Eliminates the need to purchase expensive physical workstations and reduces or eliminates expensive PC repairs, replacements, or upgrades
- Nearly eliminates the need for multiple end-node licensing and reduces software licensing costs by 80%.
- Extends the life of your technology investment by 5–10 years, while allowing for simple scalability
- Provides 24/7 access to your applications and data from any computer with Internet/Network access, regardless of the platform or Operating System (Thin Clients, Laptops, Linux, Mac, Windows, etc.)
- Centralized Computing ends the juggling of data and apps between laptops, desktops, and servers
- Easily bridge remote offices and main offices into one set of technologies
- Enables predictable, simplified short and long-term budgeting and forecasting of technology expenses